Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pictures from Yesterday.

Here are our Copan Ruinas photos and our ziplining pictures and videos.  FYI, finally got some warm water today!  Whoot, we don´t smell any more!  But our clothes still do.  Off to Chichicastenango tomorrow to the market!  Then celebrating Stacey´s big 40 at Casa Del Mundo on Lake Atitlan.

We have proof!

See Stacey.  See Stacey run up the Mayan ruin...humming the theme song from Rocky.

Jungle Jane and her vine action.


I love you Mr. Tree.


Oopsi. 

So, anyways, there I was trying to pick up some birds in the ruins...by the way, what are you two doing later? Hey, would a butterfly/duck threesome be a butterduck? or a duckfly?





Honestly, we´re not in Thailand!  Tuk - tuks rule Honduras, too.



Karen dwarfed by the towering ruin.  Don´t worry, Linda, she´s not a real dwarf.


And it just fit in the palm of my hand.


Oh, I was the hottest Myan on the blocks.


No, I´´ll give him a good run for his money and my blocks are bigger.


I´m crrrushing my minions below.  I am the Mayan God of Crushing...beware of my strong fingers.


Whose got the bigger booger?  I win!


I´m squeezing out your brains.  Wait, why are they not coming out?  Where are they?  Have you had this done before?


I am the Goddess of Mimicry...I will outpose anyone.  Bravo!


Yep, you´re right!  That´s definitely a cavity!  Is that a minion stuck in the back of your tooth?


I have been trapped in here for millions of years...free me,  free me....


Chuck hitting on some of the local birds.



Some where over the rainbow, I will fly.  I´ll change from an ugly larva to a butterfly.


A newly hatched butterfly.




Cute con-artist in training.


This one took Stacey for triple the cost...sucker.  She is the youngest graduate of con-artist school ever!


Stacey and her gringo. 

Survival of the fattest.  It´s Barena time!


Look at me...I can fly!

I´m too sexy for my helmet...sooooo damnnnn sexy.

Copycat.
Karen´s short zipline video.  I have 2 others but will post them some other time.  And this is Miss Stacey ziplining over the jungle.


We have arrived.  Lock up your young men! 
This picture should be near the top, but I am losing interest in moving them!





2 comments:

  1. Hi, having a lot of fun reading your blog. We went to Guatemala a couple of years ago and had a blast. We somehow missed the ziplines in Copan. Now I want to go back to try them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We are having a blast while doing everything. There is sooo much more to do and see that we´ll definitely have to come back again.

    ReplyDelete